Ukindo was set up by a team of professionals who come from a background of social care and education. With a focus on projects in the UK and India, Ukindo focuses on the following;
Supporting Children from Vulnerable and Deprived Backgrounds, including:
- Street Children in India: Providing them with a home, an education and a future. For those remaining living on the streets the provision of essential health, education and therapeutic services via mobile units.
- Children in the UK from deprived families – Helping provide resources, activities and support.
- Children in the UK Care System and those leaving care. Provision of grants for education / home utilities.
- Disability Support Provisions (Click below)
- Providing education and educational support to children in both India and the UK within a variety of projects. (Click Below)
- Supporting children and young people to enjoy sport in India and the UK. Developing sporting projects for those that would otherwise not get an opportunity to enjoy and experience the benefits of sport.
- Sponsorship of individuals with particular sporting talents and Olympic aspirations, with a particular focus on the Paralympics.